Ten months old...
- You have actually slept through the night about 3 times now! Now this isn't your norm, but it shows me you can do it and hopefully it will become "normal" soon. :) You usually wake up 2 times during the night. I put you down around 7 pm and you usually sleep til about 7 am.
- You are a good eater. You still nurse about every 4 hours during the day and eat 3 meals and snacks. You have started wanting whatever I am eating! You are good with the sippy cup (with water) and you are very good at drinking out of my water bottle (with a straw!).
- You stand up a lot by yourself. You really aren't that interested in walking by yourself. You will walk behind a toy for a little bit and then get down and crawl. You are such a fast crawler, and you can get places faster that way. :)
- You are the toughest 10 month old I know. You get tackled by Anderson and you do the tackling a lot of the time.
- You are a climber! Today you climbed up the slide all by yourself - and I mean up the slide part, not the steps! I really can't take my eyes off of you!
- You love to throw the ball now. You are very good too! You get upset if we don't immediately throw it back to you too. Ha! You play with all of Anderson's balls and bats.
- You had a double ear infection a couple of weeks ago. :(
- You cry at the nursery. :( You don't like for me to leave you, and it makes me very sad when I have to!
- You love the vacuum cleaner!
- Your hair is growing so fast! It's really time for a trim around the ears, but I'm too scared to do it because you won't be still!
- You still hate to get your diaper changed or get dressed/undressed.
- You like to wave every now and then.
- You say "ma ma" and "da da." You also make some other sounds too. :) You're actually pretty loud!
- I really could just eat you up!
| Just doing a little reading |
| Laughing at Anderson |
| Anderson always makes him smile! |
| Looking so sporty in his vest :) |
| Playing "pee pee a boo" |
| Looks like AJB here! |
| And there he goes climbing up! |
| Where is Isaiah? |
| Love this picture! |
| He loves puffs! |
| Standing all by himself! |
| Too many books to choose from |
He looks like a 'big kid' in the vest! Love that one of the boys in their underwear/diaper. :)
ReplyDeleteHe DOES look just like AJB in that one picture! He is such a little doll and he always makes his Nonnie smile!
ReplyDeleteSo you texted me that he climbed up the slide but I didn't know you mean't "climbed UP THE SLIDE"!! What a rascal!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you IJB. I can't wait to see you!!!!
Auntie James