So we finally put the battery in the gator and let Anderson give it a try. We started in the house just to see if he could do it. It was hilarious!!! Then we took it outside, and he was a natural. :) Now we just need his buddy Gavin to come ride with him!
His first attempt driving...


It was COLD outside!
He is such a pro...
Arabelle laughed and laughed at the videos! Nonnie must be a good teacher...Anderson looked so surprised the first few times. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!! I love that he is signing "more" while trying to steer/drive! :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe we'll let the boys get a little smoother before we throw Abby in the back!
Miss y'all!!!
love
auntie James (aka ByBy)
I definitely think the boys need to get better before we let Abby try the back!! Anderson almost gives himself a whiplash every time he drives! So funny!!! He makes the cutest expressions - I can definitely see his daddy in his personality!!
ReplyDeleteI am laughing out loud! love it!!
ReplyDelete