bday

Sunday, January 9, 2011

9 Months Old

I really can't believe Isaiah is 9 months old today. The time has gone by so quickly. Please slow down! I don't even know where to begin with you, Isaiah. :) You have been such a blessing to our family, and we love you so much! You are so different from your brother, and it's so neat to watch ya'll. You are a handful! And I don't mean that in a bad way. :) You are just everywhere and into everything! You are our little explorer. You like to be on the move, and you are VERY quick! We can't take our eyes off of you for long! You are such a cutie, and I could just eat you up!

9 months old...
  • You go to bed between 6:30 and 7:00 at night and sleep until sometime between 7:00 and 8:00. Your normal thing is to wake up twice - once around 10:00 and then around 3:00. You just haven't figured out how to get yourself back to sleep when you wake up, so I usually just nurse you and you're good. :)
  • You take a morning nap and an afternoon nap.
  • You nurse about every 4 hours and eat 3 meals a day. Your new favorite food is yobaby yogurt! I didn't try it with Anderson until closer to a year, but I decided to give it to you earlier. You love puffs and yogurt melts too! You are a good eater for the most part. I have to make you eat your veggies sometimes. :) You can drink water from a sippy cup if I hold it up for you.
  • Your first tooth finally broke through a couple of days ago!!! And I think the next one is close.
  • You are getting really good at walking behind your grocery cart, Tonka truck, and train. You walk all along the furniture.
  • You can stand by yourself for a few seconds!
  • You started clapping a few days ago, and it is so cute!
  • You can say "ma ma." You don't do it much, but you have. :)
  • You love to play peek-a-boo!
  • Like I said before, you think you can do anything! You love to climb, and the other day I walked into Anderson's room, and you were halfway up the steps on his slide! Thank goodness you didn't fall backwards!
  • You scrunch up your nose and just smile all the time! I LOVE THIS!
  • You kick your legs when you're excited. :)
  • Your hair is still blonde, and it is getting thicker.
  • You are a rascal. You hate when I say "no." The other day you were trying to get something out of the dishwasher while I was washing dishes. I told you no. Then you looked at me and did it again! You knew you weren't supposed to!
  • You also hate when someone takes something away from you (something that you aren't supposed to be playing with). You pitch a little fit - crying and everything!
  • You still don't like the nursery. :( You are a mama's boy!
  • You are just so precious!!!
So sweet and innocent :)

I love this boy!

Busy playing

Such a big boy!

You do this a lot - blow your lips!

Look at that sweet face!

Anderson wasn't too thrilled about taking this picture. :)

Sweet brothers :)

Cute expression!

Walking!

About to stand by himself!

Got the football!

Just ate some puffs and yogurt melts :)

3 comments:

  1. So cute and getting big way too fast for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's already 9 months old!!! We love you so much IJB!!! Can't wait to see you again!!
    Love,
    Jamie, Greg and Abby

    ReplyDelete