bday

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Three Months Old

But not for long! I am so late getting these pictures up on the blog. Isaiah is getting to be so much fun. He is doing so many new things. Some of these talents are a little later than 3 months because I'm so late posting this. :) He is just precious!

Three Months Old...
  • You usually go to sleep between 9 and 10 and wake up once during the night.
  • You recently busted out of the miracle blanket, so now we leave one arm out of the swaddle. :) It seems to work pretty well. We are transitioning you out of the mb. We will use it as long as we can though!
  • You rolled over from stomach to back on July 4th! Pretty good little birthday present for me. :)
  • You rolled over from back to stomach on July 13th! (birthday present for Big K:))
  • You found your feet around July 18th and love them!
  • You still nurse about every 3 hours during the day.
  • You are loving toys and are beginning to reach for them and hold them.
  • You are just getting so much personality and I love it! You love to smile, laugh, and coo!
  • You try to sit up now when you are in the bouncy seat or tub or when someone is holding you.

Such a sweet boy :)

He loves his cow blanket!

Trying to roll over here (hadn't quite done it yet)

I have some sweet boys!

You still like to nap in the swing.

I love this picture!

You are growing!

Love this one too!

Look at that big boy holding his head up so good!

Love, love, love

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! He has changed so much since we saw ya'll at the beginning of July. Arabelle wants to know "Where baby Isaiah clothes at?". :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so sweet! Love the ones on his tummy - and Anderson has such a tan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute boys!! Love, love, love too! I miss them too much already!! Give them a hug and kiss from us!!

    ReplyDelete