bday

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

Yes, we are having another boy, and we are very excited! I think everyone is shocked that it's not a girl. I thought it was for the longest time just because this pregnancy has been so different than Anderson. But then in the last couple of days, I really started to think it was a boy. We had our ultrasound yesterday, and everything looked great. It's so amazing to be able to see him. And he was all over the place! He wouldn't be still - just like Anderson was. I think a few people were worried that I might be upset because it wasn't a girl. But all I could ever ask for is a healthy baby. When I looked at him on the screen, it didn't matter at all. I could never understand those people who are seriously upset when it turns out to be the opposite sex of what they wanted. I LOVE little boys! Anderson has been the greatest blessing to us, and I look forward to having another little boy who loves his mommy. :) Please continue to pray for his safety during the rest of the pregnancy.

The lady did some of the pictures in 3-D which is so neat. So the first three pictures are regular, and the last three are 3-D. Don't freak out when you see the 3-D! :) If he moves, then they get a little blurred, so it can be a little scary especially this early in the pregnancy. :) He can look a little alien. I could have stayed and looked at him for hours! I am so excited for Anderson to have a little brother! I think they will have so much fun together!

This is between the legs looking up - definitely a boy! :)

Profile

Good picture of his spine

3-D picture - his hand is up close to his face

His whole body - head is at the top, arm coming down

His little hand covering his face - so sweet! :)

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!!! You got some great shots!!!! I have switched gears so fast from wanting a girl!! I can't wait to have another little nephew!!! And AJB will have so much fun.
    Now that I see him, I'm ready to meet him...April seems way too far away right now.
    We love y'all so much and are so thankful for a healthy little Baby Boy Bloodworth.
    Love,
    Auntie James, Uncle Greg and Cousin Abby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures! I love that profile shot. <3

    We are excited to have another nephew! I will say, I was thinking girl, so I was surprised!! I need to buy some blue yarn and get to crocheting. Anderson and the new baby boy will have so much fun growing up together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness! He is so precious and I am ABSOLUTELY thrilled to have another grandson!! Little Abby will now have THREE boys to keep in check!!! I was thinking girl BUT I am fine with all these little boys!! I love him already - just need to know his name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics when he's born!

    ReplyDelete