bday

Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th - Happy Birthday to Me :)

So today was my birthday, and it was such a wonderful day! It actually started last night. Steven came in the bedroom and brought a breakfast menu for my birthday breakfast. I got to choose what I wanted, and he was going to fix it! Such a sweet husband! So I woke up to breakfast in bed! What a way to start the day! Thank you Steven!

I decided about a week ago that I wanted to go to the aquarium for my birthday. I have wanted to go since it opened, and now I really wanted to go to take Anderson. So we got up and drove to Atlanta this morning. It was very crowded, but we had lots of fun! I think we all enjoyed it so much!

Here are some pictures from our trip...
On the way

Anderson is not too sure about this strange person taking our picture!

Looking at the Beluga Whales

Look Mama!

I like this place!

In the tunnel - my favorite part!

Anderson loved seeing the fish up close!

Look Daddy!
This is so neat!

What!?! We're going home?

4 comments:

  1. Fun!! Glad you had a great birthday. What did you pick for breakfast? Love that last pic of Anderson! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a FUN day!! Your mom missed seeing you on your birthday but I think your boys took pretty good care of you! Tell Steven I'm very impressed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you had a great bday. AJB looks hilarious in that last pic!!!
    We miss you!
    J-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I want to know what you had for breakfast too!

    Did you get a new car?

    ReplyDelete